Solar Energy which can be used for generating electricity by the help of Rooftop Solar Power Plant. Solar energy besides being economical is also eco-friendly.There is a pressing need to accelerate the development of advanced clean energy technologies in order to address the global challenges of energy security, climate change and sustainable development. And one such answer to all such problems is Rooftop Solar Power Plant.
Rooftop Solar Power Plant system include:
- Solar Panel
- SPD (Surge Protective Device)
- PCU (Power Conditioning Unit)
- SM (Solar Generation Meter)
The Solar Panel receives the solar energy by the process of absorption. The SPD protects the device or the system from getting over heated due to absorption of heat. The PCU converts the DC (Direct Current) to AC (Alternate Current). The SM calculates the amount of energy that is generated by the system overall. The battery stores the energy that is being generated. When the SM calculates the amount of energy being generated by the system is greater than the Grid energy then it automatically pushes the grid energy and makes the energy that the system has generated for household purpose. In case the system has a battery then it stores the energy and the same can be used later in the absence of sun.
- The earth receives about 1,366 watts of direct solar radiation per square meter.
- Solar panels are virtually maintenance free since the batteries require no water or other regular service and will last for years. Once, solar panels are installed, there are no recurring costs.
- Solar energy is being recognized as the future of alternative energy sources as it is non-polluting and helps combat the Greenhouse effect on global climate created by use of fossils fuels.
- The owner is offered a 30% front ended capital subsidy on the project cost
- Solar installations are liable for 80% depreciation benefit, which enables the owner to get back 33% of his actual investment (subsidized cost) in a span of 3 years
- You earn back 53% of your investment without considering even a single unit of power produced by the system
- Green power produced by the Solar power plant earns back the remaining 47% in less than 3 to 5 years
- On a personal level, you can be proud of being a responsible citizen and caring parent to your future generations